Thursday, February 7, 2013

Low Light

For those of you who also follow me on Facebook I'm sure you've seen these photos before. These are some of my all time favorite photos. At one point I became obsessed with figuring out how to capture the precious moments my husband shares bonding with Noella in the evenings in our bed watching movies or dramatically lit moments outside at night. I read and read and read and finally dove in. The result? Some treasured memories. 



ISO 3200 f/1.8 1/8sec

ISO: 3200  f/2.8  1/50sec

ISO:6400 f/2.0  1/13sec

The moral of the story? Don't be afraid to crank up your ISO to capture those low light moments. Sure it may add a little grit to a photo but a slightly gritty photo always looks better than an unintentionally blurry one.


No comments:

Post a Comment